Here’s another family favorite for you to try and enjoy! It’s a simple, delicious, and healthy side dish perfect for Easter or any time you’re looking to make a quick addition to your meal. Tell me what you think and enjoy!
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese (can use powdered but fresh is best!)
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of olive oil evenly across a baking sheet.
- Spread asparagus onto the pan allowing them to evenly be evenly coated with the oil.
- Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese (as much as desired) over your asparagus.
- Place in oven for 2 more minutes. Enjoy!
The LORD called your name, “A green olive tree, beautiful in fruit and form”